Mission and vision
The mission of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the Lublin University of Technology is the formation of highly qualified and creative professionals for the needs of the knowledge economy and maintaining the highest quality of research in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, energy, mechatronics, electro-technology, automation, and biomedical materials science, electronics and telecommunications, contributing to the development of innovative economy and a higher level of education.
We strive for the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the Lublin University of Technology to be a unit which:
- conducts training at European level adapted to the needs of the labour market;
- fully exploits its scientific and research potential, its infrastructure and human resources to carry out scientific research and science implementation at a high level;
- has an organisational structure optimally suited to perform the task;
- has a fully integrated IT system, supporting the process of education, management and scientific development in all areas of its activity;
- has professional and efficient administration staff;
- has an objective system of evaluation and remuneration, and a task-financing system of its organisational units;
- fulfills the social mission of the University by supporting the development of student culture, academic sports, student entrepreneurship and innovation in the region;
- combines development activities in compliance with academic traditions.